Requirement of documents vary from country to country.Documents requirements also depend on whether theembassy of manpower importing has a diplomatic missionin Nepal or not. Basicall y, we demand two types ofdoc uments before making a fina l dea l for sending workersoverseas. We follow the in-detail government provision sto avoid unnecessary hassles to the workers.
1. For Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
A. In case of Block Visa issued for Dhaka, Bangladesh,the company should prepare all below mentionedprinciple documents authorized to Samad OverseasPvt. Ltd., License No: 752/064/065, which is recognized Nepalese agent by the embassy of the Royal Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, located in Dhaka, Bangladesh.Important
We prefer Dhaka, Bangladesh for Visa Endorsement because we have our own ID Card through which we can endorse the visa on time.Principle Documents
1. Demand Letter:Demand letter should be addressedtoSamad Overseas Pvt. Ltd., Licens e No: 752/064/065, the letter should have deta ils of the number ofworkers, nature of job with required category, salar y,duty hours, food and acco mmodation facilities,overtime, transport, insurance of workers, residencepermit and other benefits.
2. Power of Attorney: Power of Attorney is a legal confirmation, on behalf of employer, for selec tion ofmanpower. This authorizesSamad Overseas Pvt. Ltd.,License No: 752/064/065 for sending workers legally.
3. Employment Contract: The employing company should provide the employee with an employmentagreement as per demand letter.
4. Service Agreement: Employing Company should provide us service agreement between company andrecruitment agency in Nepal.
5. Guarantee Letter: The employing company shouldnot transfer any work ers to another country withoutapproval of competent Nepal Government authorities.
6. Electronic Authoriz ation Letter: The employingcompany has to write a letter acco rding to vis aapproval slip to the Electronic Authorization Offic eor Embassy for vis a endorsement of the workers.
7. Visa Slip (Copy): The original visa slip is required in case of Block Visa. However, the photocopies of Block Visa are acceptable in case of multiple Block Visa.
8. Company Registration (C.R.)/one photocopy only: Above documents from 1 to 5 should be signed by company's authorized person, bear Company Seal and documents 1 & 2 should be attested from Chamber of Commerce or Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the respective country.
B. In case of Block Visa issued for nearest embassies-Delhi and Mumbai, India, the employing company should prepare all following documents in the name of Samad Overseas Pvt. Ltd., License No:752/064/065
1. Electronic Authorization Letter
2. CR Copy (Company Registration Copy)
3. Visa Approval Slip
2. For Other Countries
The documents mentioned above A.1 to A.5 should be signed by company authorized person and bear company seal. The documents 1 and 2 must be duly sealed and attested by Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Foreign Affairs from the respective